Short Term Rental Furnishings
Full Furnishing Service for VAcation rentals (AirBnB, VRBO, Homeaway, etc.)
Looking to take the stress out of your next short term rental? Let Upstaged Denver help! Our streamlined installation process to fully furnish homes was created for experienced investors and first-time AirBnB owners alike. We provide everything that you’ll need for an amazing turn-key experience, from furniture to kitchenware to linens. Most properties can expect installation date within a six weeks of the walkthrough, with expedited services sometimes available. With headache-free full furnishing, let us help turn your empty property into a successful short term rental.
What Can We Do for Your Next Short Term Rental?
- Save you time to get premium styling & design
- Help set up your property to receive the most bookings at the highest rates
- Increase your likelihood of getting 5 star reviews with quality furniture and unique design
- Utilize our wholesale purchasing power to save you money
Statistics for Our Projects:
- Occupancy rate of over 80%
- Nightly rates between $150 and $400 higher than local averages
- Cancellation rates below 12%
- 80%+ 5 Star Ratings
- Booking Lead Times of 70+ Days
Our Short Term Rental Furnishing Process
- A designer walks the property.
- We confirm capacity requirements, the quote is finalized
- Upon agreement, 50% the total fee is due.
Weeks 2 – 5
- Items are shipped to our warehouse
- The moving team starts assembling furniture
- A date is confirmed for product delivery and installation.
- Our team arrives for our one- to two-day installation with furniture & decor
- All products are delivered to the home and set up with our unique design eye.
What's Included in Our Basic Short Term Rental Package?
- Furniture, rugs, wall art, mirrors & decor
- Two sets of linens per bed, two towel sets per guest
- Patio furniture, including sectionals and outdoor dining.
- Kitchen items, including dish ware (cups, plates, coffee mugs, silverware), pots and pans, measuring equipment,
What Options Can I Add-On to My Short Term Rental?
- For higher price point Short Term Rentals, we have a luxury package.
- For clients looking for very quick turnarounds, we have an upgraded linens package doubling the usual provided linens
- We can elevate patio areas with grills, fire pits and yard games
- Upgrade your kitchen to provide guests with an elite experience, including food processor, blender, air frier and higher quality equipment throughout the kitchen
What Will I Need to Provide?
- We do not provide items that are expected to run out within one month. For example, expect to purchase soap, shampoo, conditioner, detergent, sponges, pantry items and paper products.
What Should I Expect to Pay for My Short Term Rental Furnishing?
On average, our standard package for short term rentals averages between $13 and $15 per square foot of the home. Additional packages/upgrades can increase this expected total. We can usually work with clients who have limited budgets to find options to furnish the short term rental.